- A design and planning service in line with C.D.M.2015. (Including all appropriate OHS)
- Highly competent supervision of all projects
- The organisation of all approvals, permits and consents
- The provision of utilities to site as required
- Installation of compliant temporary traffic and pedestrian management services to highway and footway
- Site security, where required
- Operating a highway opening and closing service for national utility providers
Management of Power Requirements
We have a dedicated and experienced team that services all of the power requirements of our clients.
We carry out the following throughout the UK:
Arranging and managing all aspects and requirements of our clients, including liaising directly with all of the regional electricity companies and local authorities to ensure all of the power requirements for the removal and installation of all types of street furniture. Our staff have over 20 years’ experience of working in this highly demanding sector and are identified with delivering our projects, professionally, safely and on time.
We operate fully equipped, fully independent mobile work teams, including Low Voltage/High Voltage electrical works with 24 – hour emergency remedial crews. Twenty Twelve Civils are a nationwide company. With our expansions, we are growing our capacity building relationships with businesses and enabling us to work across the UK.
Our field staff are highly competent with all relevant personal accreditation from nationally recognised, industry and sector specific training, with a ‘safety first’ culture at the core of all our activities.